[Image-SIG] Tkinter and Antialiasing

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 13 01:42:48 CEST 2009

If I draw a fairly slanted line across an image using Tkinter, it looks
a bit jagged. Is this typical of Tkinter graphics, or is there an option
or mechanism that will antialias?

Win XP, Python 2.5, Tkinter 8.4.

           All the neutrons, and protons in the human body occupy
           a cube whose is 5.52*10**-6 meters. That adds up to a
           150 pound person. It's not a surprise that we are mostly
           space. (Calculation by WTW)