[Image-SIG] Remove Noise from a National Weather Service Radar Image (.gif)

J.D. Main jdmain at comcast.net
Tue Apr 21 18:12:42 CEST 2009

Hey guys,

First of all, thanks for the help on this.  I have been a bit preoccupied with
another project but I hope to craft a demonstation of 'clean' radar soon.

Christopher - thanks for the sample script!  I'll most definitely lift as much of
that as I can!  It's great that the Image-SIG is so active.  I have been
extolling the virtues of PIL and Python in general to my friends for a long
time now.  This sort of community support proves that I've been right all
along!

J.D.