[Image-SIG] Problem with rendering accented capitals in text

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Mon Jan 5 17:23:21 CET 2009

This has been reported by some, but I do use the truetype bindings to
render swedish text myself, and it's also tested by our internal
tests.  My guess is that it's either depends on the font or the
freetype version.  Does it happen for all fonts for you?

(if you want, you can mail me a copy of the font file and a small
snippet that illustrates the problem via private mail, so I can take a
look at your specific case).

</F>