[Image-SIG] [Numpy-discussion] Trying to implement the array interface

Gael Varoquaux gael.varoquaux at normalesup.org
Wed Jan 14 14:05:18 CET 2009

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 12:17:40PM +0100, Mark Asbach wrote:
> - Added an __array_interface__ property to the Python side of OpenCV data
> structures (matrices and images) [...]

> - Added parsing the __array_interface__ of Python objects passed to OpenCV
> methods. [...]

> I've tried using the following packages with OpenCV this way:
> - numpy (1.0.4): everything works as expected. This is the most important
> library for OpenCV users, so this is a good sign. [...]

_Fantastic_! I read from this e-mail that you are having a few
difficulties moving forward, but what you have already achieved is
really fantastic and will definitely be very useful to many people.

Sorry, I can't help you with the problems you are having, but I wanted to
thank you for this effort.

Gaël