[Image-SIG] Converting images to palette mode

Charlie Clark charlie at begeistert.org
Thu Jan 29 19:56:57 CET 2009

Am 29.01.2009 um 11:29 schrieb Lukáš Oršin:

> Thanks for syntax advices ;)

You're welcome. I've learned to appreciate that good Python code is
usually compact and legible and that I'm probably doing something
wrong when it isn't!

> The version with del(image) clause seems to be more successful.
> Unfortunately it can´t still run to the end.
> Program crashed at 37 % of processing with 98 MB allocated memory.
> I am using PIL in 1.1.6 version.
> Unfortunately we have not the opportunity to test that batch in Linux,
> just in Windows.

I'd be happy to run a test on my machine (Mac OS) if you could send a
couple of sample image files to me privately.

> PS:
> I am posting from another e-mail (luko.pn at gmail.com). Posting from my
> main address (lukas.orsin at infinit.sk), powered by Google Apps for
> Business, still returns the notification about suspicious header. The
> same to my colleague @infinit.sk. Could the admin chech it please ?

The problem is almost certainly with Google - what is the precise
error message?

Charlie
--
Charlie Clark