[Image-SIG] Skewing when converting with ImageQt

Carl Petterson Carl.Petterson at tobii.com
Tue Jun 23 09:53:03 CEST 2009

Thank you for your quick reply.
Seems you are right about that, all the skewed images have width%4 != 0.
Converting to RGB (with img2=img.convert('RGB')) crashes python when creating the wrapper. No exception or anything, "Python has stopped working, Windows is checking for a solution".
I was using PIL 1.1.6, but just downloaded and tried with PIL 1.1.7b1. Same result however.

Best regards
Carl Pettersson