[Image-SIG] [raclette] PyCMS now part of PIL

Florian Höch lists+Image_SIG at hoech.org
Tue Mar 10 13:45:20 CET 2009

Very nice - it just needs LCMS flags support so we can use black point
compensation and softproofing :) See attached patches. They also fix a
naming issue which could cause confusion - display profile (ImageCms
wording) actually means proof profile (lcms wording), so I changed
variable names and docstrings where applicable. Patches are tested under
Python 2.6.

Regards,

Florian Höch