[Image-SIG] autodetecting fonts

Stani spe.stani.be at gmail.com
Sun Mar 29 13:58:03 CEST 2009

Unfortunately this not possible at the moment as far as I know. For
Phatch I developed this module:
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~stani/phatch/dev/annotate/head%
3A/phatch/core/lib//fonts.py

It is far from ideal, but it works.

You can see it in action when you run phatch
(http://photobatch.stani.be) and add a text action.

Stani

Op zaterdag 28-03-2009 om 20:15 uur [tijdzone -0700], schreef Laura &
Edward Cannon: