[Image-SIG] PIL 1.1.7 Image sequences

Karsten Hiddemann karsten.hiddemann at mathematik.uni-dortmund.de
Sat May 30 15:18:50 CEST 2009

Hi,

I haven't been watching the list that much over the last months, so I
thought I'd better ask directly:

I'd like to create a plugin for some image container / sequences format
with varying image frame dimensions. An example would be DDS (DirectX8
texture) files, or the already included Mac OS X icns file format. Has
PIL 1.1.7 improved support for this or is it already easily achievable
with the current stable PIL version as well? I'd like to see a code
examples how such a plugin would look like if possible.

Thanks,
Karsten Hiddemann