[Image-SIG] Example Code for Displaying Pictures--I'm Stumped

Wayne Watson sierra_mtnview at sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 25 02:59:09 CET 2009

A few hours ago someone posted some sample Python code somewhere in
several of the python lists pictures. I looked at it and thought that
looks pretty interesting. Now I can't find it. Does anyone know of that
post? Typical I use Image-SIG, Pmw-Toolkit Python Tutor, Tkinter,
VisPython lists but I don't see it.

My interest is that I would like to step through a video file of b/w
images, 640x480, and stop along the way to make histograms to determine
noise characteristics of the camera that took the video.

                   350 350 350 350 350 350 350 350 350 350
                     Make the number famous. See 350.org
            The major event has passed, but keep the number alive.

                    Web Page: <www.speckledwithstars.net/>