[Image-SIG] Trying to convert JPG image to .Sig , How?

Shane Geiger shane.geiger at gmail.com
Thu Apr 8 20:58:06 CEST 2010

It appears that what Mahmoud wants is to send out MIME-encoded email
messages so that he can include an image at the bottom of the message
(in the fashion of a signature).

Fredrik Lundh wrote:
> What's a ".sig format signature"?  If you want to embed a JPEG image
> in a mail, you need to read up on the MIME mail format and Python's
> email package (http://docs.python.org/library/email).  Traditional
> sigs are usually plain text, though, so maybe you meant something
> else?
>
> </F>
>
> On Thu, Apr 8, 2010 at 7:25 AM, Mahmoud Deas <mdeas2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>>  I'm trying to convert JPG image to .Sig format signaturie file again  .
>> You have any idias or refrence please help .
>>  How shuld i do to get that?
>> S Web developer
>> Mahmoud Ideis

Shane Geiger
shane.geiger at gmail.com
Phone: 347-237-7108
Texting: 60611002

"Principles for the development of a complete mind:
Study the science of art.
Study the art of science.
Develop your senses--especially learn how to see.
Realize how everything connects to everything else."
  -- Leonardo DaVinci