[Image-SIG] that's enough

Jack Uretsky jlu at hep.anl.gov
Wed Aug 4 01:48:43 CEST 2010

Hi all-
 	I tried Yuri's matplotlib approach, as follows:
_______________________________
  (I verified that the imports are giving me directories)
>>> import Image
>>> import numpy as np
>>> import pylab as pyl
>>>
>>> if __name__ == "__main__":

 	img_name = 'a_4.jpg'
 	img = Image.open(img_name)

     a = np.asarray(img)
     p = a.copy().transpose((1, 0, 2))

     pyl.imshow(p)
     pyl.show()
 	But when I hit F5, nothing happens (Mav OS X Smow Leopard)
 				Regards,
 					Jack

"Trust me.  I have a lot of experience at this."