[Image-SIG] Image.show doesn't show image

Adam Pletcher adam.pletcher at volition-inc.com
Sat Jan 2 18:50:14 CET 2010

I believe "show()" simply opens the image file using the associated viewer app for that filetype.  For instance, your script successfully displays the image in XNView on my Vista machine.

Start by verifying your file associations are correct for that file extension.  Try double-clicking that image in Windows explorer, does it open correctly in Windows Photo Gallery?

- Adam

george

This message, including any attachments, may contain privileged and/or confidential information. Any distribution or use of this email by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies. Thank you.