[Image-SIG] window 7 and PIL 1.1.7

Fredrik Lundh fredrik at pythonware.com
Sun Mar 14 14:47:56 CET 2010

32-bit or 64-bit Windows 7 (and Python)?  The PythonWare builds are all 32-bit.

PIL uses the standard Python binary installers, so you might want to
look for solutions in other Python forums as well.

And if nothing else helps, there's always this:

    http://effbot.org/zone/python-register.htm

(which may or may not do the right thing on Windows 7; haven't tested,
but I seem to remember that people have used it successfully on Vista)

</F>