[Image-SIG] import ICCProfile Error

Bharathwaaj Srinivasan bharathwaaj.s at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 15:46:13 CET 2010

Hi,

I tried from the command line. Still getting error. Please see the log.

bharath at bharath-laptop:~/workspace/webKit$ python2.5
Python 2.5.5 (r255:77872, Nov  3 2010, 13:18:19)
[GCC 4.4.5] on linux2
>>> import PIL
>>> import ICCProfile
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: No module named ICCProfile
>>> from PIL import ICCProfile
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "<stdin>", line 1, in <module>
ImportError: cannot import name ICCProfile

Kind regards,
Bharath