[Image-SIG] experimental data diagram digitalization

tomislav_maric@gmx.com tomislav.maric at gmx.com
Fri Nov 26 20:20:12 CET 2010

@Edward Cannon

Hi Edward,

Thanks for the advice. Well, I am not getting any of the experimental data, any time soon. Since I am dealing with the sonic pressure values up to 600 kPa, I basically have one peak, and the rest is low amplitude noise about 0 kPa... [0,600] leaves me a lot of tolerance to work with. This is just for the specific cases I am dealing with now. Besides, I'm using this to evaluate the numerical studies vs the experimental data, so I am very happy with a coarse estimate, for now. Anyway, thanks a lot for the advice.

Best regards,
Tomislav