[Image-SIG] Welcome to the "Image-SIG" mailing list (Digest mode)

Edward Cannon edward at unicornschool.org
Tue Feb 8 00:12:06 CET 2011

There was a discussion about a related problem a few months back, and
the general consensus was: not really possible. I have done things
like this, very time consuming, limited accuracy. If you want to scan
the data and use it in a document, probably OK. Attempting to retrieve
data from the graph, you will loose lots of precision. I would suggest
that you get data from original sources if you can. If you can't, too
bad.
Edward Cannon