[Image-SIG] IOError: decoder zip not available

Adam M. Johnson adamj at captainweirdbeard.com
Sat Jan 8 02:10:17 CET 2011

  Thank you for the troubleshooting technique! I am still getting
oriented with Python. Sadly, this did not reveal anything telling. I ran
this command as root and as the user who will be running it. I ran from
the Imaging build directory, from the directory in which the script is
located and from the user's home directory. All came back with the same
path to the library file:

/usr/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/PIL/_imaging.so

This is what I would expect when things are working correctly.

Is there anything else I can check?

Thanks for your help.
Adam