[Image-SIG] Does PIL ImageDraw create shape objects or stain pixels?

Edward Cannon edward at unicornschool.org
Wed Nov 2 21:35:18 CET 2011

I have written code that draws maybe 10K objects (circles) on a single
canvas. No real performance issues there at all, at least not in
regards to memory. The bottleneck in my program was another part of
the code, not drawing the shapes so I can't be positive that it is not
slow to draw, but it didn't seem so to me.