[Image-SIG] Problem generating images secuences with increasing/decreasing zooms

Edward Cannon edward at unicornschool.org
Tue Oct 25 22:25:27 CEST 2011

I have done this and I seem to recall that I scaled the image before
cropping. This worked pretty well for me, but I did zooms on the slow
side. Try scaling the image up by the appropriate amount and cutting
the next frame out of the new, larger image. Also make sure that each
frame is made by rescaling the original, rather than the previous
frame.
Edward