[Inpycon] Opinions needed : Sponsorship requrements

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Tue Aug 11 19:14:51 CEST 2009

Hello everyone,
   We had some inputs from a potential sponsor who wants a list of the
registration details of all the delegates. We don't officially have a
privacy policy on the website but (atleast my) general idea is that
these details are private.

   The chap in question has promised not to spam them or misuse the
details and since this is a reputed company, I think that they'll be
worth their word. They claim that they ask for this information for
all the conferences which they sponsor.

   Do you folks think that this is an acceptable way to go?

   I'd value your opinions as quickly as possible since we've got to
get back to the chaps by tomorrow.

Thanks much.

--
~noufal