[Inpycon] Opinions needed : Sponsorship requrements

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 07:36:18 CEST 2009

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 6:48 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves<lawgon at au-kbc.org> wrote:
[..]
> spam. Let us leave out all the high falutin BS about ethics and privacy and be
> practical.

You have a background in law don't you? ;)

> If this is decided we can make a post on the website asking those
> who want to keep their email private to tick the appropriate box in their
> profile. And we need to add a box to the profile. Since no one reads posts on
> websites, we also need to decide whether the default of that box should be
> private or public. I suggest the default be 'public'.

Keeping it as an 'opt out' feature would benefit us although it's a
little shady IMHO. I think a bulk mail would be the right way to go.
After that, we can go ahead and do this. What will be the reply-to
address for the bulk email sent out from the site?

--
~noufal