[Inpycon] Certificate

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 07:54:49 CEST 2009

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 11:17 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves<lawgon at au-kbc.org> wrote:
[..]
> again - the fact that you spoke at the conference is available for all time on
> the website - if you want to become famous do as I said in my previous mail

Since they're new to the language, I don't think they'll be in a
position to give a talk.

Many employers (correctly or otherwise) value  'certificates'
indicating experience with technologies (you know the RH, MS and Cisco
certs.)

Something like that would help people who are looking for employment.
It can be a differentiator.

While my most of my feelings towards 'certificates' are negative, I do
understand what Aneesh is saying and feel that his point holds some
merit. However, someone has to step up and take responsibility for
this. I'm not going to spread us around too thin. More important
things need to be taken care of.

Thanks.

--
~noufal