[Inpycon] Opinions needed : Sponsorship requrements

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 07:57:19 CEST 2009

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 11:20 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves<lawgon at au-kbc.org> wrote:
[..]
> not been decided yet - someone at in.pycon.org - tell me what you want and to
> whom it should be directed, and I will set it up and you can go ahead and send
> the mail. I will also add the opt-out checkbox to the profile page and make a
> post regarding it.

contact at in.pycon.org. Forward it to pycon at nibrahim.net.in. I can
filter it then and respond/delegate appropriately. I'm not looking
forward to replying to 300 odd mails though. :(

Can we test it once before you actually do it?

Also, I remember a conversation mentioning that we need to add an MX
record for in.pycon.org to point to your server if we want it to
handle mail. I don't know if this is done yet.

--
~noufal