[Inpycon] privacy

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Fri Aug 14 07:14:53 CEST 2009

On Friday 14 Aug 2009 10:42:30 am Roshan Mathews wrote:
> On Fri, Aug 14, 2009 at 10:14 AM, Kenneth Gonsalves<lawgon at au-kbc.org>
wrote:
> > On Thursday 13 Aug 2009 3:52:11 pm Anand Chitipothu wrote:
> >> please use noreply at in.pycon.org.
> >>
> >> We can't receive any email sent to contact at in.pycon.org.
> >
> > those get forwarded to Noufal
>
> Any idea how that happens to be working, since the MX records aren't
> set to point anywhere?  I did a lookup some days back.

no idea - have been sending and receiving mail for the past 4 years from any
number of domains without setting up MX records. As long as the nameservers
for the said domains are pointing to my IP it seems to work. As a test you may
send a mail to contact at in.pycon.org - Noufal will reply.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves