[Inpycon] Disabling early bird on 30 Aug

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Sun Aug 23 08:58:26 CEST 2009

On Sunday 23 Aug 2009 11:57:02 am Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
> Since we're close to the event, I think we can disable the early bird
> registrations by the end of August.

what do you mean by 'disabling early bird'? I understood that there is a cut
off date by which one should register online and pay only 200. That is why the
registration date is given. Any one who registers after that - online or not,
has to pay 300. If this is correct a post may be made specifying the cut off
date. I do not think we should remove the facility for online registration
until the conference is in it's second day. Similarly when the cut off date for
submission of talks is over, the 'propose talk' link should go - but the
'manage talks' link should remain for convenience of loading presentation
materials. Please also enable the 'Browse slides' link so that people can see
how many slides have been uploaded already and we can chivvy the authors to
upload.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves