[Inpycon] Keynote Speaker

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Tue Aug 25 13:10:46 CEST 2009

On Tue, Aug 25, 2009 at 04:32:07PM +0530, Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
> > Have we thought about a keynote speaker yet ?
>
> This came up a long time ago but since we didn't have a pprominent
> person back then, we said no.
>
> However, we *can* make the talks from Dr. Prabhu Ramachandran keynotes.

I agree to that. Keynotes are usually a general talks catering to
wide-range audience and usually for motivation purposes.

We can ask Dr. Prabhu Ramachandran, if it is okay with him to provide
a keynote for the conference.

Anand, did you have any other thought in your mind?

--
Senthil
Lensmen eat Jedi for breakfast.