[Inpycon] F2F needed

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Sun Aug 30 09:58:12 CEST 2009

Hello fellow Pythonistas,
      Since we're close to the event, I think we need a face to face
to discuss some critical issues.
      The agenda is as so
      0. Finances - We need to discuss the details of our expenditures
and incomes
      1. Society registration -  We need to review the bylaws and
stuff so that someone can go meet the registrar and get this done.

     I propose next Saturday 5/Sep. We'll need room to discuss this so
if we can get an office like space (Kamal's office or perhaps TW or
ZeOmega), it would be better than a coffee shop. Plus the fact that
whenever I suggest a barista, it's either moved or closed down
completely.

     Everyone fine with this?

Thanks.

--