[Inpycon] F2F needed

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 17:45:19 CEST 2009

Oops, I thought you called for meeting on a Sunday.
Saturday till afternoon, wont be possible for me as I have other commitments.

I volunteer for Spastics Society of Karnataka on Saturday mornings.
http://www.spasticssocietyofkarnataka.org

We have a fanastic Robotics Club going on there and folks are
enjoying Alice Programming Language too.

I think, I will have to invite some of the students to attend PyCon.

--
Senthil

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 08:46:18PM +0530, Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
> Saturday morning? Say 10-12 or so?
> Since it's Ramadhan, I personally  find the morning a lot more
> convenient. I understand that people will get their usual weekend
> scheduled disturbed so please vote.
>
> On 8/31/09, Senthil Kumaran <orsenthil at gmail.com> wrote:
> > +1 depending upon the time. If we settle down the timing, I can work
> > out my other plan.
> >
> > --
> > Senthil
> >
> > On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 11:20:27AM +0530, Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
> >> Is this fine with everyone?

> >> --
> >> ~noufal
> >> http://nibrahim.net.in
> >
> > --
> > Senthil
> > Don't put off for tomorrow what you can do today because if you enjoy it
> > today,
> > you can do it again tomorrow.

> ~noufal
> http://nibrahim.net.in

Senthil
Standing on head makes smile of frown, but rest of face also upside down.