[Inpycon] ChennaiPy Bids For PyCon India 2010

kausikram krishnasayee kausikram at gmail.com
Wed Dec 16 07:16:50 CET 2009

Hello All,

ChennaiPy likes to bid to host PyCon India 2010 at Chennai. We Were looking
at sept 24 -25, 2010 as D-Day. The days do not clash with any of the
festivals at that time (eid would have been over the previous week and
dussehra would not have started).
What ChennaiPy Promises:
* A good set of halls air-conditioned, that can accomodate around 400 people
in all.
* Good space to roam around, cozy environment.
* Good Food
* And ofcourse lots and lots of Fun.

There was a reasonable amount of investigation we did (people @ ChennaiPy
would be aware) before we came out with this proposal. We will work towards
reaching the standards that PyCon India 2009 set and will hopefully raise
the stakes to new levels. it Should hopefully be a Reappy good conference.

Cheers,
Kausikram Krishnasayee

--
Kausikram Krishnasayee