[Inpycon] Feedback on site content

Anand Balachandran Pillai abpillai at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 20:28:11 CEST 2009

"Pycon-India 2009 <http://in.pycon.org/> is a community conference by the
Python developer community. A purely volunteer effort, it is being hosted
for the first time in India, and will attract some of the best Python
hackers in India."

Python hackers ? Isn't "developers" better ?

Also,

"Pycon India 2009 <http://in.pycon.org/2009> will be held in Bangalore,
India, between Saturday,26th September 2009 and Sunday 27th September 2009.
"

Please rephrase as

"Pycon India 2009 <http://in.pycon.org/2009> would be held in Bangalore,
India on Saturday 26th September 2009 and Sunday 27th September 2009.  "

Also for Sponsors info, please capitalize the first letter of the items in
the
bulletted list.

Please add a line between the line "Sponsors will" and the one above.
Please replace "Sponsors will" with "Sponsors would"

Also the last item "join the Python india community" seems
out of place and un-necessary.

Sorry if this feels picky and a bit late, but I had time to look at the site
only the last couple of days and I am noting down things as it occur to me.

Thanks

--Anand

--
-Anand