[Inpycon] talk submission process

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 05:44:49 CEST 2009

On Sat, Jul 04, 2009 at 08:15:41AM +0530, Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
> > > 4. The proposed talks are displayed for rating and comments by registered
> > > delegates
> >
> > I'm not sure if we want everybody to rate the proposals.

I agree with Anand here. It should not be everyone who rates the talk.
It way to groundbreaking. I am not sure of the result.

A safe way would be a subset of delegates, who rate and decide on
which talks are to be accepted.

Okay, I recollect. I think we decided something like this.

1) Everyone rates talks.
2) Only a sub-set of delegates look the talks and give seperate
ratings for acceptance, irrespective of the ratings in point 1.

Am I right?

--
Senthil
You're growing out of some of your problems, but there are others that