[Inpycon] About sponsorship opportunities

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Sat Jul 11 07:44:28 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jul 10, 2009 at 12:19 PM, Vishal<vsapre80 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> Is there a list we have about stuff that could be sponsored by corporations?
> I was talking with a manager at my work, and he asked me for specific things
> that could be sponsored.
> Would be great if we compile something like that.

There are 3 main items. Food, Swag and infrastructure. We're not
really aiming for sponsors to take up whole items but rather splitting
the total amount equally. I'll put up a page on the wiki which will be
the canonical "sponsorship brochure" and send it out tonight.
Meanwhile, Anand has a page already that details the actual pitch.
It's there over here. http://wiki.python.org/moin/PyConIN_Sponsors

--
~noufal