[Inpycon] Need Clarification about the Pycon meet

bala chandar balachandarlinks at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 17:47:57 CEST 2009

Hi,
  I m a final year B.Tech IT student.i need to know whether this meet
will help me to learn python.I need to know from the basics .I am
entirely new to python.
  Pls provide the schedule list too.What are all the sessions about
(GUI development,networking etc.)So that  i can easily make my
decision.And will you provide certificate.
                     Thank you.

                                     With regards,
                                            Balachandar.K.M
                                            visit me at