[Inpycon] Need Clarification about the Pycon meet

Mehul Ved mehul.n.ved at gmail.com
Sun Jul 12 18:20:38 CEST 2009

On Sun, Jul 12, 2009 at 9:17 PM, bala chandar<balachandarlinks at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>  I m a final year B.Tech IT student.i need to know whether this meet
> will help me to learn python.I need to know from the basics .I am
> entirely new to python.
>  Pls provide the schedule list too.What are all the sessions about
> (GUI development,networking etc.)So that  i can easily make my
> decision.And will you provide certificate.

>From what I read on the list, there will be newbie sessions. But, I
don't thinl there will be hand holding. So, you can start learning the
basics from now so you feel prepared for the topics at the conference.
You can also look at the topics so that you can come prepared for it
thus get better understanding of it.

--

All men have the right to wait in line.  -
http://kingsly.net/tmp/fortune.php/1247398779