[Inpycon] T Shirt design ideas solicited

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 18:40:59 CEST 2009

No sponsor names on the T-shirt. It makes the T-shirt look *too*
commercial. We're not offerring this to the sponsors.

Sleeves can be plain but I think a band across one sleeve with
something like "And now for something completely different" would be
nice.

There should be some Python specific joke on the back. import
antigravity is nice but it's already been done. Can anyone think of
something else?

White on black sounds fine to me. Black on white is okay too.

The front design you suggested is fine I feel. We already have 09 on
the logo so perhaps the 2009 is unnecessary.

An alternative is to put the official logo on the front and our runner
up logo (the two snakes) on the back without any message or just a
small one.

--
~noufal