[Inpycon] Face to face

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Tue Jul 28 19:07:28 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jul 28, 2009 at 09:44:20PM +0530, Anand Chitipothu wrote:
> 2009/7/28 Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com>:
> > How's Saturday 1500 at Barista on church street sound to everyone? Do
> > we need a larger venue?
>
> +1

I am not very sure for this saturday. There are many things for me
TODO. But this time seems fine for meet up. If I can, I shall drop in.

Dont have it in the morning.

Ajeeth: try to make it in the evening times. We have been having so
for a couple of meet ups now, it would be difficult to change the
timings for individual requests.

--
Senthil
If graphics hackers are so smart, why can't they get the bugs out of