[Inpycon] fossconf-devel - reporting bugs

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Mon Jun 1 15:34:32 CEST 2009

On Monday 01 June 2009 14:19:25 Anand Chitipothu wrote:
> * Home link has to be fixed.

this is a static page - who ever admins can decide what to display here
> * Occupation has only 2 options. "Student undergraduate" and "student
> postgraduate".

the admins can fill that in - I just put two for testing purposes
> * Profile page asks for resume. I don't think that is required.

it is not required - it is optional. Many delegates like to put up their
resumes and most people expect speakers to put up some info about themselves

> * The application should be available at http://in.pycon.org/2009 not
> http://in.pycon.org/.

ok

> Please get rid of 3-step registration and first name last name business.

these are wontfix - please check the 'navigation' page that is on the test
site.

--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves