[Inpycon] Website completion

Trilok Khairnar trilokgk at gmail.com
Sun Jun 7 20:30:48 CEST 2009

Need to step in here since I was assigned to work on the 'call for
proposals' page first.
I have compiled a draft on the wiki with some sections of the page
filed-in. I asked some (hopefully relevant) questions and filled in a
few more blanks after receiving the answers. I then conveyed that I
will not be able to finish the page (without expressing any
frustration.) since I feel fishing through archives and making
guessesis not the best way to put some objective data like deadlines,
list of tracks etc.

Please review the existing draft and help finish it if you are in a
position to do so.

Regards,
Trilok

... Once call for participation is