[Inpycon] Fwd: Promotional literature proofreading needed

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Sat Jun 13 02:47:29 CEST 2009

On Friday 12 June 2009 18:06:03 Trilok Khairnar wrote:
> Please let me know the procedure for submission of talk proposals on
> the website.
> Need to incorporate that into the CFP page.

1. Register at the site
2. Fill in relevant parts of your profile - which makes you a delegate.
Registration will point you to the profile page, or you can click your username
on the top right hand part of the site which will be displayed after you log
in
3. Click on 'propose a talk' and fill in the form. Note that the abstract of
the talk is a compulsory field, whereas presentation materials is optional.
4. If there is more than one speaker for the talk, ask the co-speakers to
register and then you can add them to the talk
5. All speakers can edit the talk details
6. No facility to remove a talk - currently you will have to ask an admin to
do so.
7. Talk details are public and talks can be rated and commented on.
8. Talks will be selected by the concerned committee taking into account the
ratings and comments. This does not necessarily mean that the highest rated
talks will be mechanically selected.
9. If a delegate does not upload a photo, the default zoozoo will be shown.
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves