[Inpycon] PyCon site.

Senthil Kumaran orsenthil at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 03:30:13 CEST 2009

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 06:20:36AM +0530, Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
> have allotted 2 issues to you ;-)

Yup, taken it. :)

BTW Folks, I spent about an hour with the site exploring various
options and I find that everything is intact! :)

Except for the one Exception (which was reported and promptly fixed),
I did not land up on any other issue.

* I see that search is in progress and it might get added soon.

Do we need to do a testing at
http://in.pycon.org/2009 (When it is up?)

Once we make it there, I am assuming that there wont be feature
additions (like search addition) entertained.

Which also means, any things TODO with respect to fossconf would be
done before go to in.pycon.org/2009.

What's our next step?