[Inpycon] PyCon site.

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Fri Jun 19 05:31:33 CEST 2009

On Friday 19 June 2009 07:00:13 Senthil Kumaran wrote:
> Do we need to do a testing at
> http://in.pycon.org/2009 (When it is up?)

it will be the same site - only change will be in the apache conf - and one or
two hardcoded urls (mail id for example)

> Once we make it there, I am assuming that there wont be feature
> additions (like search addition) entertained.

feature additions will always be entertained and implemented if feasible.

> Which also means, any things TODO with respect to fossconf would be
> done before go to in.pycon.org/2009.

no. I am sure the community will find a zillion improvements needed as we go
on. Right now all we need to see is if there are any show stoppers - you found
one with the upload of delegate photos. I do not think there are others. And
the design makeover has not yet been presented.

--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves