[Inpycon] [BangPypers] Invitations fo Pycon India

kausikram krishnasayee kausikram at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 09:02:39 CEST 2009

> > A note on the main page telling people what hashtag we're using would be
> > enough wouldn't it? People would then have to use it whenever they
> > post about it. Correct?

Yeah that is correct and we can keep it as simple as that.

> perhaps we could give admin rights to some one who is familiar with this
> stuff
> so he/she can look after it?

In case we are thinking of having a separate pyconindia twitter handle. then
we could probably automate it to send updates about the site. we are a
buncha pythoners and there is a nice little library called twitter-python
which interfaces with the twitter API to post tweets.am sure we can comeup
with a mashup.

> --
> regards
> Kenneth Gonsalves
> Associate
> NRC-FOSS
> http://nrcfosshelpline.in/web/

Kausikram Krishnasayee
Webpage: kausikram.co.cc | Blog: chaosbudha.blogspot.com | Twitter:
http://twitter.com/kausikram | Email: kausikram at gmail.com | Mobile: +91
9884246490