[Inpycon] [BangPypers] Invitations fo Pycon India

P.C. Shyamshankar sykora at lucentbeing.com
Tue Jun 30 10:24:25 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 11:27:28AM +0530, vid wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 29, 2009 at 13:44, Noufal Ibrahim<noufal at gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > We could just decide on one. I don't use twitter so I don't know the
> > details but say #pyconindia?
>
> how about identica? - http://identi.ca/doc/faq
> i just created http://identi.ca/pyconindia/all, and will hand it over
> to anyone interested in maintaining it. please volunteer on the list
> before june03.

I'm active on identi.ca, and I'm interested in maintaining it, but what
exactly does maintaining it entail?

We can also create an identi.ca group which people can subscribe to, so
people can get word of other peoples' thoughts on inpycon.

I can create the group (it can operate independently of the pyconindia
already created), shall I go ahead and do it? And what should it be
called? ``inpycon``?