[Inpycon] [BangPypers] Invitations fo Pycon India

vid vid at svaksha.com
Tue Jun 30 14:43:21 CEST 2009

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 13:54, P.C. Shyamshankar<sykora at lucentbeing.com> wrote:

> I'm active on identi.ca, and I'm interested in maintaining it, but what
> exactly does maintaining it entail?
>
> We can also create an identi.ca group which people can subscribe to, so

http://identi.ca/pyconindia/ is just that. Maintaining?...
- it would involve posting regular event updates {aka. denting (or
tweeting in twitter-speak)} about the pycon-india conference,
- it has a FB app, if you/pyconindia is on FB and wants to use a
web-based tool that is.
- it uses the OMB protocol, so if you have a pyconindia twitter
account, they can be sync'd to receive notices by making a single
identica post and pull messages from twitter.
- Laconica2IRC, will allow you to dent directly to #bangpypers on
freenode (provided the irc admins permit it).
For more info, http://laconi.ca/trac/wiki/Apps , should help.

Shyamshankar, thanks for offering to maintain it and unless there is
no opposition from others, i'll handover the account. Folks, is that
ok?

--
thanks
|| vid || http://www.svaksha.com ||