[Inpycon] PyCon Logo decision

Anand Chitipothu anandology at gmail.com
Sun May 24 16:43:04 CEST 2009

2009/5/24 Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com>:
> Hello everyone,
>   We have a decent number of logos to choose from now.
>
>   I think it would be okay to close the contest on Tuesday (26/May).
> After that, we can start voting.

I think we should keep it open for some more time. voting can start right now.

>   Since the voting started before the entries were all in, there's a
> lot of noise. I propose that we cancel the existing votes and ask
> people to vote again. Is everyone okay with that?

How about using slinkset for voting?
I created a a site and uploaded some logos.

http://pyconindia.slinkset.com/

Anonymous voting is can be enabled if required.
I can write a simple webapp to upload images to slinkset automatically.