[Inpycon] PyCon Website

Vivek Khurana hiddenharmony at gmail.com
Tue May 26 10:41:43 CEST 2009

On Tue, May 26, 2009 at 12:06 PM, Noufal Ibrahim <noufal at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am looking at the site now and will send you my comments later
> during the day.
>
> There's another thing that's nagging me. We need one person to take
> complete ownership of the website. Content, software etc. It's a
> little premature to decide right now but once we agree of the
> specifics, we absolutely need such a person. If there are any
> enthusiastic folks outside of Bangalore who want to pitch this, I
> think this is a good opportunity. I hope to finalise on the website
> business by the end of the week.
>
> Also, are there any people around with good CSS/design sk1llZ? It
> *might* come in handy soon. :)

 I am willing to take on the responsibility for the website, software etc.
But the only condition is that I will use what I am comfortable with. I have
a css guy who can ensure asthetics and  cross browser compatibility. I will
need about 15 days to setup the whole thing and can host the site on my
server too.
 I feel that one persone being responsible for the content might not be a
good idea. We should have pne guy responsible for one section of the site
formula as it will help us brain storm the content and ideas.

regards
Vivek