[Inpycon] Website evaluation

Kenneth Gonsalves lawgon at au-kbc.org
Wed May 27 14:35:55 CEST 2009

On Wednesday 27 May 2009 12:18:12 Kenneth Gonsalves wrote:
> On Wednesday 27 May 2009 11:59:11 Noufal Ibrahim wrote:
> > I think it should be fine then. Are there any bits of functionality
> > that I've overlooked?
> >
> > I presume that all the semantic jazz like RSS feeds are available for
> > sections the like the blog?
>
> yes - and anyway if anything is missing it is no big deal to add it. We
> have a good team that is used to modifying production apps under pressure.

it is now up.
http://greenchilly.in
please register and send me your user names so I can give you admin rights.
Pleas subject it to exhaustive tests. The scheduling features have not been
enabled as yet.

we have posts, static pages, links as new features. The feeds and colour
picker for tags is not yet working perfectly. Probably get done over night.

now all we need is some css love ....
--
regards
Kenneth Gonsalves