[Inpycon] Website evaluation

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Fri May 29 09:38:04 CEST 2009

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 12:58 PM, Kenneth Gonsalves <lawgon at au-kbc.org> wrote:
[..]
> we record the date that the user registers and the date when she fills in her
> profile and becomes a delegate. So those who register before the cut off date
> are early birds. They just need to take a printout of their profile and present
> it for a discount. Or just mention their name at the counter and we can check.

I'm a tad confused (probably because I haven't really used the site
properly yet).

I can think of 4 classes of users.
0. site admins
1. Regular Junta who want to register for the event as audience (let's
call them audience)
2. PEople who want to deliver presentations (let's call them delegates)
3. People who are just looking at the site

3 Should be able to view all the public parts of the site without
having to register.

1 should be able to register and then click on "I want to give a
presentation" (or some such) so that they can become a delegate (ie.
2)

2 should be able to upload content to the site (presentation slide decks etc.)

0. Have access to some admin pages where they can things like 'list of
all people registered' etc.

--
~noufal