[Inpycon] website features

Noufal Ibrahim noufal at gmail.com
Fri May 29 14:12:30 CEST 2009

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 5:38 PM, Anand Chitipothu <anandology at gmail.com> wrote:
>>> - http://greenchilly.in/speakerlist/ says "No talks registered" even
>>> though there are three talks registered.
>>
>> fixed
>
> I still see the same.

I think it's because the talks are not 'scheduled' yet.

>>> - "Home" link is pointing to "/staticpage/1/" instead of "/".
>>
>> that is correct. '/' points to the 'posts' page which is what the viewers will
>> want to see.
>
> Then what is home?

'home' is a little misleading. Atleast conventionally, home refers to
page you land on when you visit the site. If you're going to display
the posts by default. That's what 'home' should point to as well.
Otherwise, we can make 'home' a static page with a link to the 'posts'
page.

--
~noufal